 Off-Topic / Fun / 11324
Re: malicious behavior
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2007 01:36:00 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Allister McLaren wrote:

<snip>

Well, at least someone's' taking this thread, and indeed Eric, seriously. I know
I'm not.

You misread me, sir.  I'm not 'taking Eric seriuously'.  I am, however, taking
injustice seriously.  As should you.  As should anyone.  The second we allow
injustices to slide, then, well, whatever...

Dave K