 Off-Topic / Fun / 11315
Re: malicious behavior
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2007 12:46:29 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, John Neal wrote:

<snip>

I'm glad you bear no malice and I apologize for reacting so strongly, but he
is a friend, and I'd like to keep his name out of the mud, as he's not really
around to defend it himself (were he even so inclined to do so).

[JOHN]

Hear! Hear!

'Nuff said (1)

Dave K
1. adding to my repertoire of 'Dave-isms'