 Off-Topic / Fun / 11314
Re: malicious behavior
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2007 06:21:37 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, John Neal wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Allister McLaren wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, John Neal wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Allister McLaren wrote:

I'm sure I'll get a private email for Lar, or at least someone will, if he
doesn't like anything I say about him here.

Hello??? McLaren????  You are getting a public one right now.

Hang on, isn't this usually the time for an oh so high-larious Monty Python
quote, not Back To The Future?

You got it.  Well done.

I'm not sure exactly what your problem is here, [John]. I bear no malice
towards ++lar, and certainly didn't intend any in that message.

That "incident", if you will, in my mind marks the time when he finally gave
up on LUGNET, and so any ref to that is a sore spot for me; call it my
personal "N word".  When e invoked his name, I admit, I lost it.  And then
your post.

Really though John, for standing up for our friend, you are teh awesome too.

I'm glad you bear no malice and I apologize for reacting so strongly, but he
is a friend, and I'd like to keep his name out of the mud, as he's not really
around to defend it himself (were he even so inclined to do so).

[JOHN]

Again let us pause and wish him luck and good bricks where ever he may be. Let
us keep warm the bosom that would warmly embrace him, should he be so inclined
to re-enter our fold, wump thud.

For where would we be without he,... brother Larry.