 Off-Topic / Fun / 11290
Re: Bricking Bavaria Report: Day 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2006 17:37:59 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Rene Hoffmeister wrote:

   Left row: Juergen Bartosch (standing, organizer of Bricking Bavaria), Daniel, Heiko, Volker Draschka (Ambassador), Nadine (LEGO Store), Malle (Aircraft carrier “Harry S Truman”).

It’s a wonder that you can actually see all these people on the picture and they’re not covered by cigarette smoke...

-René

Ahh, thanks, René!

Yeah, I wasn’t sure about Ben-- I thought he might be the person in glasses looking at the camera (Heiko?) whose face is half-covered.

On a side note, I am almost glad that I am not able to attend Brickfest PDX this March (family vacation instead). For me, it wouldn’t be the same without the four of you!

JOHN