 Off-Topic / Fun / 11289
Re: Bricking Bavaria Report: Day 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2006 08:44:37 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Rene Hoffmeister wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.fun, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Didier Enjary wrote:
   In lugnet.events, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.events, Joe Meno wrote:

Hey, I spot my 4 favorite Germans! :-)

Karlsberg, Paulaner, Beck’s and Heineken ?

lol. Actually, I was referring to humans: Herr TwinAlpha, Herr Beneke, Herr Matthes, and Herr Lugnet (although that might not actually be Ben)

BTW, how does one say “snot” in French?

Boue On,

JOHN

Hi John,

unfortunately, Ben wasn’t there.

Right row from back: HoMa, Axel, Chris, Rick (from the Netherlands), me, Jan Beyer (LEGO), Dominik.

Left row: Juergen Bartosch (standing, organizer of Bricking Bavaria), Daniel, Heiko, Volker Draschka (Ambassador), Nadine (LEGO Store), Malle (Aircraft carrier “Harry S Truman”).

But where’s Joe ? :-D

guess he’s just behind the camera as usual

Didier

   It’s a wonder that you can actually see all these people on the picture and they’re not covered by cigarette smoke...

-René