 Off-Topic / Fun / 10989
    A Prediction (Re: Monday Morning Diversion) —Dave Schuler
   (...) Though all of these films are indeed irredeemably terrible, I predict that “Son of The Mask” will far exceed their combined awfulness. Who’s with me? Dave! (19 years ago, 17-Feb-05, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

        Re: A Prediction (Re: Monday Morning Diversion) —Dave Schuler
   (...) Apparently, the staff at the distinguished (URL) Golden Raspberry Awards,> that's who! It's probably a safe bet that no one outside of the GRA and the immediate families of the cast and crew of the movie actually sat through it. It had at (...) (18 years ago, 30-Jan-06, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)