 Off-Topic / Fun / 10986
  Re: The End of the ISD - An illustrated Star Wars Story

"Samarth Moray @gmail.com>" <legoswami<nospam> wrote in message news:IBv2MH.9xs@lugnet.com... (...) Human: (URL) - 1. A member of the genus Homo and especially of the species H. sapiens. 2. A person: the extraordinary humans who explored (...) (19 years ago, 14-Feb-05, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: The End of the ISD - An illustrated Star Wars Story

(...) Okay, so I guess I deserved a taste of my own medicine ;-) But like I said, I was referring *specifically* to the SW line, and I guess I should have clarifed that when I used the word 'human' I did'nt mean it in the biological sense, but (...) (19 years ago, 15-Feb-05, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)