 Off-Topic / Fun / 10947 (-5)
  Re: Announcing Classic-Space Forums

(...) Now THAT is a great feature, and something I'd love to see on LUGNET. I only mentioned the under-13 thing because the new people that C-C.com brags about bringing in seem to include a large proportion of non-adults. Marc Nelson Jr. (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Announcing Classic-Space Forums

(...) CSF does :-) (...) While I can't deny there's a miniscule potential for despotic leadership, it seems to be the enlargement of an assessment of it that is needlessly scaring a few. There seems to be a few "what-ifs" about the mods (...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Announcing Classic-Space Forums

(...) Of course it was. It's a shame you don't get that. (...) Thanks to your questioning, I actually now have a better understanding of what the MOC section is meant to be. I'll have to clarify this on the forum. The MOC section is meant as a place (...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Announcing Classic-Space Forums

(...) Rick is not a Mod. You can see the list of Mods here: (URL) Quite a lot, yes, but to be honest I doubt many of us will be needed. Also, you need to understand the "MOC Announcements" Forum is for finished MOCs. CSF welcomes all builders to (...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Announcing Classic-Space Forums

(...) sniped a bunch of attitue (...) Isn't that one of primary complaints about lugnet? Its too big and slow to change? (...) Not angry, merely posing some honest questions and expressing opinions & concerns. Something that apparently is not (...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact