 Off-Topic / Fun / 10941
  Re: Announcing Classic-Space Forums

(...) my only real complaint so far is that I cannot find the scroll bars against the black background. Makes it hard to read longer threads (...) I have no problem following a set of rules that make sense and are orderly. (...) Oops, I didn't mean (...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Announcing Classic-Space Forums

sorry to reply to my own post. I do wish lugnet had an edit feature. I put in a double negative... I meant: I would say that it doesn't apply to all who have joined so far. That was my initial gut reaction to the rules though, especially with the (...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Announcing Classic-Space Forums

(...) CSF does :-) (...) While I can't deny there's a miniscule potential for despotic leadership, it seems to be the enlargement of an assessment of it that is needlessly scaring a few. There seems to be a few "what-ifs" about the mods (...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)