 Off-Topic / Fun / 10934
  Re: Announcing Classic-Space Forums

(...) All of these rules should be adhered without question. And just this once I shall explain to you the reasoning. "teh" is a commong term in most internet circles, It is also seen as "the" "t3h" and the little known "t3he". All of these refer to (...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Announcing Classic-Space Forums

(...) sniped a bunch of attitue (...) Isn't that one of primary complaints about lugnet? Its too big and slow to change? (...) Not angry, merely posing some honest questions and expressing opinions & concerns. Something that apparently is not (...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Announcing Classic-Space Forums

(...) Rick is not a Mod. You can see the list of Mods here: (URL) Quite a lot, yes, but to be honest I doubt many of us will be needed. Also, you need to understand the "MOC Announcements" Forum is for finished MOCs. CSF welcomes all builders to (...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Announcing Classic-Space Forums

(...) So, I would never get to see the overall shape of the ship that this builder tried to post? Or get to see that use of the spoked wheels which, to my embarrassment, had actually eluded me all this time? Right. Thanks for clearing that up. (...) (...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)