 Off-Topic / Fun / 10903
  Re: to LEGO factory : You are not being fair.

(...) (URL) Just doing my job. Now how much did you want to win by? (20 years ago, 24-Nov-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: to LEGO factory : You are not being fair.

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Ed Andrews said some stuff: Is this an accusation? If so, I wish you would state it plainly and I can send it to Mr. Blackwell for his answer. In the mean time, (3 URLs) Quoting the above acticle. "Of Ohio's 88 counties, 69 (...) (20 years ago, 25-Nov-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: to LEGO factory : You are not being fair.

(...) Take it however you want. Let’s see a little gay marriage diversion here, a Republican Secretary of State there and look, I got me a second term. So where are we? Still divided as ever and under the first Republican controlled Presidency, (...) (20 years ago, 28-Nov-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: to LEGO factory : You are not being fair.

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Ed Andrews wrote: (snip) This is off topic for .fun. It is very clearly .debate fodder. FUT has been set there, and your post forceFut as well. ++Lar (don't make me put my admin hat on explicitly please...) (20 years ago, 29-Nov-04, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)