 Off-Topic / Fun / 10854
Re: Top Ten Revelations about the upcoming Star Wars DVD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 2004 18:12:23 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Dave Schuler wrote:

2.   Leia's slave-girl outfit replaced by an evening gown to prevent
      wardrobe malfunction

Did somebody watch "When STAR WARS ruled the world" this weekend? (1)

Carrie Fisher was quoted  saying (about that costume) that "if I leaned forward,
someone behind me could see all the way to Florida"....

ObLEGO tiein: C3P0's actor mentioned that he's been reproduced in Pez and
LEGO...

1 - It might be a repeat, but I hadn't seen it before.. I found it amusing that
Kevin Smith was just listed as "superfan" rather than being tagged as a
director.