 Off-Topic / Fun / 10710
Re: Shrek 2
Newsgroups:
Date:
Thu, 27 May 2004 05:20:38 GMT

How on earth was the Pinocchio scene "wrong"?  And why should the man get to
obey the woman's desire more than the opposite?  Fiona loved Shrek as an Ogre
and Shref loved himself as an Ogre.  Why should he have changed for her more
than the opposite?  Fiona seemed more than happy to remain an ogre too.

Is this another one of your "everything that's not like me is bad" prejudices? I
prefer Ogres.  at least, they don't pretend to be something they are not...  And
they have layers, something you lack terribly.