 Off-Topic / Fun / 10615
Re: Pretty girls that usually get their photo taken with your Mecha
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 15:16:46 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Eric Sophie wrote:
   In lugnet.build.mecha, Dawn Sullivan wrote:
   In lugnet.build.mecha, Jacob Sullens wrote:
   now you know why i call him the “sultan of stack”......
Now he knows why I won’t pose. Clear enough now Eric? ;) Dawn

Baaahaaa Jama has a camera built into it.
Oops, are you sure you wanted to give that little secret out? ;) Ah, that’s right, the secret was out when you posted Jama’s spy capabilities on Brickshelf.

I’m so gonna get a picture.

I still haven’t even gotten that cappucino you owe me.

   However you see Jacob, even the Sultan of Stack gets turned down sometimes.

Funny thing is, I never even asked Dawn to pose yet.
LOL, careful e, you wouldn’t want me to copy and paste, would you? :P Busted......

How many Yellow Duplo Bricks do I gotta give out around here!?!

Try throwing in some Clikits hearts and flowers.

   Come on get dudd’d up and come down to the Lego Store at the Paramus Park Mall in New Jersey. Jama is having it’s big first day in the center of the store on Tue/Wed, further dates TBA.

Careful ladies, it’s a trap. See above, he’s got Jama loaded to do the dirty work for him and take those pics.

Now is the time friend.

When is it ever not the time for you? ;)

X-FUT
Dawn