 Off-Topic / Fun / 10614
Re: Original Star Wars trilogy on DVD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 16:36:52 GMT

It's strange that there hasn't been a Howard the Duck: Special Edition. Are we
supposed to conclude from that that he was much more satisfied with the final
product of that film than with Star Wars?

Let's hope there's a new hope and that George gets a clue,

Now we're talking!  I would love a SE of Howard the Duck, get some deleted
scenes, commentaries, and all that!  I just hear Tim Robbins...

"On this day of shooting I actually considered retiring from acting, how could I
possibly top an action sequence of me hanging off an ultralite while a talking
duck piloted it.  Then I did a little movie called Shawshank Redemption."

Or we have Leah Thompson...
"Yup, thank god Micheal J Fox called me back or I'd be broke."

Kidding aside, great movie.