 Off-Topic / Fun / 10532
10531  |  10533
Subject:
Thanks.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 2003 23:29:33 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ross Crawford wrote:
Dave K
Obie came in with the 27 8 by 10 colour glossy photos with circles nad arrows
and a paragraph on the back of each one explaining what each one was... Judge
came in with a seeing-eye dog...  Obie began to cry because he came to the
realization that it was a typical case of American Blind Justice and the judge
wasnnt gonna look at the 27 8 by 10 colour glossy pictures with the circles and
arrows and the paragraph on the back of each one...

And we was fined 50 dollars and had to pick up the garbage in the snow, but
that's not what I came here to tell ya about...

he looked at me and said, "Kid?  What'd ya get?"
I said "I didn't get nothin'--I had to pay 50 dollars and pick up the garbage in
the snow."

It's the Alice's Restaurant Anti-Massacree Movement, and all you have to do to
join is sing it the next time it comes around on the guitar...

We're just waitin for it to come around on the guitar here...

Thanks guys, now I've got Alice's Restaurant stuck in my head...

James