 Off-Topic / Fun / 10535
Re: Thanks.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 28 Nov 2003 14:18:46 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, James Brown wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, James Brown wrote:

Thanks guys, now I've got Alice's Restaurant stuck in my head...

You say that like it's a bad thing.

It's not yet, but I know how these things go.  At least it's only repeating
every half hour or so...

James

Did you hear his '30th anniversary' redo of 'Alice's Restaurant'?

He managed to drag in Nixon and Watergate :)

Was quite humourous.

Talked about how he met Nixons son, and how the son said 'Dad had the album...',
and that there was about 18 minutes missing on some of Nixon's tapes, and how,
somewhat coincidentally, the original song, according to Arlo, also runs around
18 minutes :)

Was a good listen :)

Dave K