 Off-Topic / Fun / 10531
Re: Big Ugly Beast or BUB for short
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 2003 20:43:29 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Josh Wedin wrote:
Okay, okay.  You have convinced me! :)  There should have been a fair
maiden. I was thinking the brave/stupid/insane knight was fighting BUB for
the sake of the kingdom and honor and glory.  Alright, here are two after-the-
fact edited storylines.

1. If the brave/stupid/insane knight can defeat Bub, then he wins half the
kingdom and hand of the King's lovely daughter that the knight hasn't seen >yet.

2. The knight is trying to rescue his love from nasty Bub.  Bub, being at
least part snake, swallowed his prey whole.  After Bub is vanquished, the
brave/stupid knight can remove the fair maid, now slimey, from the confines
of Bub's corpse.

Does that work?

Yes!