 Off-Topic / Fun / 10526
Re: my best scrabble game EVER
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 2003 11:37:10 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

My wife played “Justice”, and I put down “Rex” making “Justicer”. It hit on the triple word score, and since I made two words - it hit them both!

End result:

78 points! on a single word,

needless to say I won the game.

-Lenny

I saw the dictionary entry but a Justicer sounds so much like a MIGHTIER!

“are you selling ***** mightiers? you’re sitting on a goldmine trebek!”

obscure refrence I know. Double word bonus for anyone who knows what i’m talking about.

Mr. E?