 Off-Topic / Fun / 10523
Re: my best scrabble game EVER
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 16:25:30 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   My wife played “Justice”, and I put down “Rex” making “Justicer”. It hit on the triple word score, and since I made two words - it hit them both!

Challenge! Did you mean “justiciar”?

justicer

Jus”ti*cer, n. One who administers justice; a judge. Obs. `Some upright justicer.‘’ --Shak

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=justicer

Looks like it’s a word.

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG