 Off-Topic / Fun / 10506
Re: Brickshelf poll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Fri, 7 Nov 2003 21:10:31 GMT

Mark & All,

FUT: off.topic.fun?

Curious you can't just post this in plain old lugnet.off-topic, seeing as how
it's off-topic for any of the off-topic subgroups...  :-)

Well, I didnt know where to put this post, I guess it could have went under
.people too, I was just trying to steer it away from .general. : )

I had the same problem when I posted here on the morning of September 11th,
2001, trying to figure out what was going on.

http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/fun/?n=8054

Maybe an off.topic.general would be appropriate? Is it worthwhile? There are
others that monitor if it is needed more than I.

Scott S.
--
President, Michiana-LUG: http://www.michiana-lug.org
Website: http://www.scottesanburn.org