 Off-Topic / Fun / 10367 (-5)
  Re: Announcing www.fleebnork.com!

(...) Oh great!! With a great name like that, I'm going to have to bid on it no matter how much it costs me! Bob (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

  Re: Veggie Tales!! Re: For some Lego is a religous experience.

(...) I think _Rack, Shak, and Benny_ (sp?) will always be my favorite. But the Monty Python references in _Josh and the Big Wall_ are wonderful. Gotta love the French Peas; "Zhjane! Stops zees crrrazy t'ing!" Steve (21 years ago, 25-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Hosed?

(...) Give children new, hard-to-clean clothes and let them play in the area? James (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Hosed?

(...) Wet/Dry shop vac? Lay them flat and leave them out in the sun to bake the water out? (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Hosed?

Ever since then I've had four tires setting in my overlarge parking stall behind my apartment. There hasn't been any problem keeping them there; my landlady is cool about stuff like that as long as it's not loud or smelly, but I've lately had it in (...) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact