 Off-Topic / Fun / 10332
  Re: Cost overruns

(...) Ahh, but also also note that in the world of copy editing and publication, it is improper to use ALL CAPS in that manner... Revisit my post from last year's discussion and note the bit about theslot.com... :) (URL) Galactic Mediator (21 years ago, 23-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Cost overruns

(...) You wrote, "Just the other day I called to request a song on a local radio station and had to explain I was "having a beer and playing with Lego Toys." Though, I didn't name the beer brand." You've got to stop drinking and building man! ;) (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Cost overruns

(...) Haha! I think you did a fine job of keeping this light and non-combative. On topic (or is it off-topic, I get confused in this area of Lugnet, or LUGNet, or wherever we are)... I must admit that one of the reasons I chose to point out the (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)