 Off-Topic / Fun / 10332
Re: Cost overruns
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 22:34:03 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, John Neal writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Just saw this in yesterday's paper

http://www.ucomics.com/thefifthwave/2003/04/20/

(note the correct use of (r) and TM! ... grin!)

Ahh, but also note the *incorrect* form of the word "LEGO" (use of lowercase
letters instead of the proper uppercase).

JOHN

Ahh, but also also note that in the world of copy editing and publication,
it is improper to use ALL CAPS in that manner...  Revisit my post from last
year's discussion and note the bit about theslot.com... :)
http://news.lugnet.com/lego/direct/?n=4887

-The Galactic Mediator