 Off-Topic / Fun / 10292 (-5)
  Re: Song of the Bomb

(...) The Bravery of Being out of Range -- Roger Waters Just love those laser-guided bombs They're really great for righting wrongs Dave! (22 years ago, 31-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Song of the Bomb

(...) Us and Them-- Pink Floyd (22 years ago, 30-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: A fun effect for a web site...

(...) No, it was just 5 logos down my screen, one after the other. They were all the same. (22 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Song of the Bomb

Okay, I was listening to the new Fleetwood Mac song "Peacekeeper" and wondered what it was all about. I googled it and found the lyrics: (URL) looks like it's about nuclear destruction (at least that how I interpreted it) and that got me to thinking (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: A fun effect for a web site...

It doesn't work in Mozilla, I already knew that (but forgot to tell you all ;-) ) but why it crashed your IE is a good question. It is very resource heavy so your computer may not have been powerful enough. I dunno. (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact