 Off-Topic / Fun / 10292
Re: Song of the Bomb
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 04:38:16 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Maggie Cambron writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Wayne McCaul writes:

So, I was wondering about tunes that reflected that kind of mood/idea.
Here's a few that I got off the top of my head. Anyone know of any others?

Us and Them-- Pink Floyd

  The Bravery of Being out of Range -- Roger Waters

Just love those laser-guided bombs
They're really great for righting wrongs

   Dave!