 Off-Topic / Fun / 10284
Re: A question of VITAL importance:
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 15:56:52 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, James Stacey writes:
I rekon its rigged in favour of evil 'smooth' peanut butter .. I demand a
recount (when it finishes and if smooth wins of course)

--
James Stacey

Tricky.  I think you need to be able to input entire expressions rather than
just constrained booleans...  My response would have to be:

((sandwich & B1_LETTUCE) && (sandwich & B2_TOMATO)) ? crunchy : smooth

but I can't enter that either...

Jason Railton