 Off-Topic / Fun / 10264
Re: A question of VITAL importance:
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 15:22:38 GMT

I rekon its rigged in favour of evil 'smooth' peanut butter .. I demand a
recount (when it finishes and if smooth wins of course)

--
James Stacey
------

"Bruce Schlickbernd" <corsair@schlickbernd.org> wrote in message
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Adrian Drake writes:
We're talking life or death, here.

http://members.lugnet.com/polls/ballots/?n=149

Adrian
--
http://www.brickfrenzy.com

C'mon, I can't be the only Lugneter who doesn't like peanut butter?

And should it be Lugneteer?  I can just see the slightly bent minifig • names:
Acehole, Porthole, Err Amis, and Dark'Tanya.

-->But I Like Reese's Pieces<--