 Off-Topic / Fun / 10269
10268  |  10270
Subject:
A New Poll (Re: A question of VITAL importance:)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 17:14:57 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:

But, yes, yes I can [go a day without criticizing a poll]. Why, I didn't
criticise any yesterday, or the day before. I let both of Sean's slide. Hey,
I can quit anytime I want.

  Please rate the following statement:

  I believe that Larry can go a day without criticizing a poll.

  __ I Strongly Agree

  __ I Somewhat Strongly Agree

  __ I Somewhat Less Strongly Agree

  __ I Agree Somewhat Less Strongly Than That

  __ I Thought That I Agreed, But I'm Not So Sure

  __ I Am Sure That I Don't Know If I Agree

  __ I Think I Might Disagree, But Who Knows, Really?

  __ I Am Inclined To Disagree, But Check With Me Later

  __ I Have Thought It Over, And I Am Sure That I Think I Disagree Somewhat

  __ I Really Can't Make Up My Mind; Quit Pestering Me

  __ I Don't Know Who Larry Is

  __ I Sort Of Disagree

  __ I Disagee Strongly

  __ No One In The Universe Is As Clever As Dave!