 Off-Topic / Fun / 10097 (-10)
  Re: It's perfect!

(...) Well, if this is indeed the case, then we should ask LEGO to give us a more accurate Special Edition AT-ST that has the correct working knee joints and such. Also, making octagonal pieces like in the side cannons in the picture that you posted (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Ceadr Point to Open World's Tallest and Fastest Coaster in 2003

420 feet tall - 120MPH - check it out. (URL) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: A Disco and a Medieval Town

(...) Ok, so "grown up" is a better description... :-P Pedro (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: It's perfect!

(...) Just you wait, 'Enry 'Iggins, just you wait... >;-) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: The great old game of football

(...) ... Center, yeah. He snapped it too low. Holder, yeah. His pass was incomplete. But even if it had been complete, the refs would have ruled it illegal, apparently. refs, yeah. Stupidity in the extreme. The Giants themselves, yeah. The entire (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Understanding Leaks

(...) You know, I was just telling Susan W. the other day that I've got to get a new suit. That black one is played. Jake --- Jake McKee Senior Producer LEGO Direct (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Understanding Leaks

(...) Haha! I hadn't thought of that. But now that you mention it, that would explain how he got all those instructions on bricksonthebrain.com before he got the job at LD. And am I wrong, or did Brad Justus kind of disappear around the time Jake (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: It's perfect!

(...) Bad form, but I'm replying to my own message - 'cause I forgot to tie it into Star Wars. I did a quick study a couple of years ago on the AT-ST. If you check out the pictures from the movie, you can see that the AT-ST does indeed have a knee (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: The great old game of football

(...) You forgot the most obvious answer: all of the above! -->Bruce<-- (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  The great old game of football

Wassssup Everyone, Two polls on the recent events in the NFL. First of all, Pick your winner of the Super Bowl! (URL) pick the explanation as to why the NY Giants lost. (URL) la Vista, Sean (22 years ago, 7-Jan-03, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact