 Off-Topic / Fun / 10076
  Re: Herring

(...) Where little fishies go when they are let out of school? (...) I am starting to believe you actually like the noxious stuff, this has been going on too long for it to be a gag. Well, gag actually IS what I think of when I think of herring, but (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Herring

Yes, I really do like herring. I will even eat it much more than once a year if offered. I will eat it with plain toothpicks, with green stuffed olives, on a cracker, on buttered toast, piled on potato slices, marinated in mustard, served with (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)