 Off-Topic / Fun / 1004
1003  |  1005
Subject:
New quarter?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 00:39:58 GMT

I just found this quarter in my pocket, guess I got it last night,
with a different design.
On the head side Washington's head is smaller with United States of
America on the top, quarter dollar on the bottom. Liberty is to the
left of the head and the In God We Trust is on the right. Minted in
Philly.
the tails side has a guy on a horse facing towards the left. To his
left it says Caesar Rodney. On top it says delaware 1787. The phrase
"The first state is above the horses rump. The year 1999 and the "E
Pluribus Unum" are on the bottom.
Jorge Rodriguez
rodriguez.136@osu.edu