 Off-Topic / Fun / 1011
Re: New quarter?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 1999 14:01:49 GMT

Jesse Long wrote:

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <36DA1B7F.E081FE8E@voyager.net>...
Yup. Get ready for 49 more, one for each state.

I totally forgot about that.  I don't think it's necessary.

Relatively harmless as government boondoggles go, I guess, but certainly
not necessary.

Stop the FDIC from spying on us! Go to
http://www.defendyourprivacy.com and sign the petition.
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.