 Off-Topic / Fun / 10030
Re: 12 Volt train motors and DCC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 16:52:58 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:

But while talking about my nickname do not forget to mention that I liked to
put bricks among them a young and healthy minifig soccer player into an
oven...
http://www.1000steine.de/myimages/album10

Na... that was in the name of science, and I'm sure that player was a
volunteer... right? (perhaps after a visit to the wine car???)