 Off-Topic / Fun / 10001
  Re: Lego RPG DraK'en.

(...) I think you have gone on to do precisely what you decry: blurring definitions. RPG is not really diluted by computer versions inasmuch as they are usually referred to as CRPG (Computer RPG). CRPG carries a host of implied differences from (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Lego RPG DraK'en.

(...) Yea, I guess I was being somewhat careless. I agree, there is a difference between IF and CRPG (though in my opinion, less than the difference between CRPG and traditional RPG). One problem I have though is that while people in the know refer (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)