 Off-Topic / Debate / 9972
  Re: Geology from Outer Space

(...) It's kind of neat the caver connection to Advent. Crowther's wife was one of the people who participated in the exploration which connected Mammoth and Flint Ridge caves (and is what really won the cold war - at the time of the connection, (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Geology from Outer Space

(...) I am having a little trouble with this concept... I keep visualising a 3277 display on a little caver skidplate and a REALLY long powercord and coax running back to some mainframe somewhere. Which is a silly image Other than that, with '70's (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Geology from Outer Space

(...) No, not terribly. I think of it as an early experiment in virtual reality. (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)