 Off-Topic / Debate / 9970
Re: Geology from Outer Space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 11:12:15 GMT

Oh, come, come now. They didn't really mean that every SPECIES of animal
went in the ark. Just every KIND.

I see--two prokaryotes and two eukaryotes.  *Now* I understand!
What could I have been thinking??

You are lost in a maze of twisty little contradictions, all alike.

Ah, Zork!  An all-time favorites!

You know, I never actually played Zork. My pastiche paid homage to Zork's
predecessor, ADVENT, which I *have* played on such machines as the UNIVAC
1100/80, the IBM 4341, and the Commodore PET.

http://www.eps.mcgill.ca/jargon/jargon.html#ADVENT

(I don't think the above link is to the canonical dict but merely to a
shadow. Close enough though)

++Lar