 Off-Topic / Debate / 9949
    Re: Toys used to be so much better —Steve Lane
   (...) You've got me all wrong, I wrote: (...) I never had any 12 inch ACTION MEN (in the UK), I'm slightly too young, I was around just at the right time for the introduction of the small figures and their brilliant vehicles. They we're exactly the (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Toys used to be so much better —Christopher Snead
    (...) Actually, although it isn't off-topic, I think that Lego Technic figures do an excellent job at articulation. One thing I never liked about G.I. Joe figures (the small ones,anyway) was that although they were posable, there feet didn't move, (...) (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Toys used to be so much better —Steve Lane
   (...) A childhood playing computer games hasn't affected my attention spa... (23 years ago, 10-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)