 Off-Topic / Debate / 9875
Re: Robert gets to invalidate logic (was Re: Science and beliefs (was Re: Alien races))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2001 02:25:54 GMT

Oops, in case anyone caught it I sorta used the f word in my last
post, I didn't mean to do that, I have since applied a filter in my
Lugnet spell checker which will alert me to it if it happens again.
Again I apologize to anyone who has been psychologically beaten to
feel dirty when hearing such a word, I know just how damaging and life
altering it can be.  (yes I am being a little sarcastic, but I'll try
and play by your rules)

Robert