 Off-Topic / Debate / 9855
Re: Science and beliefs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 16:18:41 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Frank Filz writes:

A few other basic problems with the literality of the Bible:

- Which translation?

- How do you reconcile the apparent contradictions? Would someone care
to list them (I'm affraid I'm not a student of the Bible and therefore
can't list them all though I have heard them stated)?

That would be a long list.  Just for starters:

King James Version
New King James Version
Aramaic Bible
Revised Standard Version
The Book of the Law of the Lord, 1856 Edition
The Douay-Rheims Bible
New International Version
New American Standard Bible
New International Version Bible