 Off-Topic / Debate / 9799
Re: Alien races
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 22:16:25 GMT

James Simpson at jsimpson@rice.edu wrote:

If the predator/prey relationship is universal, then we
may be a tasty treat for a higher civilization.  Seriously, I believe that we
may need to re-think our attempts to make alien contact; are we prepared for
the possible consequences if we do meet up?

*sings*

"We'll make great pets, we'll make great pets!"

:^D

~1st Lieutenant, Fleebnork Division Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego