 Off-Topic / Debate / 9788
    Re: Alien races —James Simpson
   (...) Indeed. I wish that I could remember the date, but I have a Scientific American that deals with the topic of alien contact, and how it may be to our peril if and when it happens. If the predator/prey relationship is universal, then we may be a (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Alien races —Mark Sandlin
     (...) *sings* "We'll make great pets, we'll make great pets!" :^D ~1st Lieutenant, Fleebnork Division Muffin Head (23 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Alien races —Daniel Jassim
   (...) If aliens are anything like humans, we may be in big trouble! Dan (23 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Alien races —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) See: The Drake Equation. Insert variables, and calculate! I remember a magnificent Asimov story that most recently appeared in one of the two 'complete stories' volumes. I can't recall the title, but the gist was this: We've been receiving (...) (23 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)