 Off-Topic / Debate / 9772
  Re: Is Robert Bevens exceedingly obnoxious? (was: Does God have a name for God? (was: 20 Years...))

(...) Uh, excuse your stupidity, but after doing it just once, one should be able to tell it breaks the thread apart...unless they're just blind or stupid, and I sure as heck wouldn't ever call Jennifer stupid. I mean if you're having such a (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Courtesy? (was: lots of other stuff)

(...) Well, I'm not interested in getting into your other debate, but I disagree with your opinion on this point. I think that is *exactly* the *difference* between courtesy & respect - one is given freely, the other is earned. ROSCO (23 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Courtesy? (was: lots of other stuff)

(...) Agreed. Being at least somewhat courteous is an implicit requirement in the ToS here. Even to darn fools that you do not respect. ++Lar (23 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Courtesy? (was: lots of other stuff)

(...) Hmmm....I should probably clarify, my bad. I believe there is a certain amount of courtesy which should be practiced and given out for free, such as holding doors open for the person behind you, not parking directly in front of a guy whose (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)