 Off-Topic / Debate / 9770
Re: The play's the thing (was Re: Does God have a name for God have a name for God....)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 05:57:28 GMT

On Tue, 3 Apr 2001 13:05:30 GMT, "Dave Schuler" <orrex@excite.com>
wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Ross Crawford writes:
I'm not a God, I just understand human psychology, that and I can
calculate things.  Anyone can do it, it's just a matter of shutting up
for 5 minutes, analyzing your opponent and then calculating expected

Hmmmm. Robert, you're really starting to sound like someone else who came
around here temporarily a while back - what was his name? Matthew Boulton? I'd
almost forgotten.....

At this point a general warning should be given that in the near future
Robert will likely announce that he has been playing a game with us to see
how we'd react.

No, not really.

I, for one, feel greatly privileged to have been a part of
this bold and unprecedented experiment in human behavior.  Bravo, Robert!

    Dave!

You make it sound as if I've gone to some great length to hide my
identity.  A couple weeks ago I posted some links to pictures of some
of my models, two new, and one old.  So anyone following my work would
obviously know who I am.

Robert