 Off-Topic / Debate / 9773
Re: The play's the thing (was Re: Does God have a name for God have a name for God....)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2001 06:39:03 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Robert Bevens writes:
On Tue, 3 Apr 2001 13:05:30 GMT, "Dave Schuler" <orrex@excite.com>
wrote:

I, for one, feel greatly privileged to have been a part of
this bold and unprecedented experiment in human behavior.  Bravo, Robert!

You make it sound as if I've gone to some great length to hide my
identity.

Just try & cool it Robert. It may sound like that to you, but yours is only one
opinion.

A couple weeks ago I posted some links to pictures of some
of my models, two new, and one old.  So anyone following my work would
obviously know who I am.

No, some may have followed your links - that doesn't imply they know who you
are.

ROSCO