 Off-Topic / Debate / 9711
  Re: Does God have a name for God?

(...) On a some what interesting side note, I'd just like to know, who exactly asked Jesus to die for our sins? I mean hypothetically speaking let's say your religion is correct, Jesus died for our sins, etc, etc. I personally, feel that's wrong. I (...) (23 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Does God have a name for God?

(...) Well, no one asked Jesus to die for us. As you said, Robert, we each deserve to die for our own sins. God could have let us all die and not sent His Son. But God is a *loving* God, and he wanted us to be able to live with Him forever in (...) (23 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)