 Off-Topic / Debate / 9695
  Man in God's image

Greetings! Wow, I was following the debate on whether God has a name for God. It is certainly an intersting discussion! One thing I found unsettling is the notion of God creating man in His image. Although I consider it a noble belief, I think it is (...) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Man in God's image

It's nice to hear your interest in this, Dan. I do have an answer for you, but I have to go to work now. --Ryan (...) unsettling (...) going (...) plucking. (...) our (...) or (...) created (...) (23 years ago, 31-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Man in God's image

(...) And minifigs are created in man's image... Remember when they introduced Pirates? Peglegs, hooks and eye patches abounded. Suddenly, my Dark Ages reversed and then my LEGO began to try to kill each other like civilized people. Kind of makes me (...) (23 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Man in God's image

Daniel Jassim wrote: [snip] (...) Our ability to advance, learn, create, and invent are reflections of the Creator, but aggressiveness, territorial-ness, and brutality are not. They came about because the first man, Adam, disobeyed the one command (...) (23 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)