 Off-Topic / Debate / 9694
Re: Does God have a name for God?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 20:27:30 GMT

On Fri, 30 Mar 2001 19:18:05 GMT, "Aaron West" <maniac@netwebb.com>
wrote:

<snip>
It is my considered opinion that he's stating that you are rude to people,

If being unafraid of speaking my mind and being really open is your
idea of rude, yeah, I guess I am.

deliberatly picking fights.

Oh now I am certainly not doing that.  If you're going to start
hurling accusations just because yer ego got a little bruised I sure
hope you have some actual facts to back yourself up.  At what point
did I say I wanted to fight with you?  As I recall you stated your
personal opinions on religion, I stated mine and poked fun at yours a
little, you got upset because you could defend your beliefs and then
you started getting all snippety and hot headed.

You call it humor, but it is only funny if the
other folk find it funny too.

No I call your "truths" humor, I call my debating to be extremely
quick witted and logical, it's not my fault if you can't defend your
own beliefs, yeesh.

This may not be your fault, it's just one of
those things that through email/message boards looks like you are filled
with hate.

Actually I can be quite a nice guy, I don't really see a point to
hating people, I mean, when all is said and done, what does it amount
for?  That's right, nothing.  You see Aaron, if I truly hated you, I
would just ignore you.

Lugnet is a friendly community by choice of the people who
created it and those who use it.  If you wish to discuss, fine--no problemo,
but don't be rude.

I would hardly call my behavior rude, a bit sardonic maybe, a bit in
your face, but that's just who I am.  Think of me as the Fox O'Reilly
of Lugnet.  : )

If you like to be evil (as do others of us -grin-), then
I suggest you take the Test!  Go to www.necrobones.com for a bit of fun.  I
came out 68% evil, so go figure.

I got a 95%, there explanation was a little lax though.  Someone once
told me that I belong to a murderous race of creatures whose vile
existence contaminates time itself affecting history with their
sadistic wickedness...   `, )

This kind of thread usually pops up about once a month when somebody has an
ax to grind and somebody else likes to grind them.  It happens, some people
get their feelings hurt, we rip the heads of Timmys and Jar Jars 'till we
feel better, then go play god and build Awesome Spacecraft and Fortresses of
Doom.

I know how these forums work.

No hard feelings, just a hotter-than-necessary debate.

But wasn't it fun?  He, he, he...

Robert