 Off-Topic / Debate / 9692
Re: Does God have a name for God?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 19:18:05 GMT

<snip>
It is my considered opinion that he's stating that you are rude to people,
deliberatly picking fights.  You call it humor, but it is only funny if the
other folk find it funny too.  This may not be your fault, it's just one of
those things that through email/message boards looks like you are filled
with hate.  Lugnet is a friendly community by choice of the people who
created it and those who use it.  If you wish to discuss, fine--no problemo,
but don't be rude.  If you like to be evil (as do others of us -grin-), then
I suggest you take the Test!  Go to www.necrobones.com for a bit of fun.  I
came out 68% evil, so go figure.
This kind of thread usually pops up about once a month when somebody has an
ax to grind and somebody else likes to grind them.  It happens, some people
get their feelings hurt, we rip the heads of Timmys and Jar Jars 'till we
feel better, then go play god and build Awesome Spacecraft and Fortresses of
Doom.  No hard feelings, just a hotter-than-necessary debate.
P.S.
Watch yer back, there be Fleebnorks 'bout these parts!
Aaron