 Off-Topic / Debate / 968
    Re: Genocide and terrorism (Was: SW <-> Russia conspiracy) —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) Right, sorry. If you committ to be a keeper in some form, and then the assumed ward reveals moral shortcomings, what's is your behavioral response? (...) I do mean US government business. What if it is as a soldier? -- Sincerely, Christopher (...) (25 years ago, 19-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

        Re: Genocide and terrorism (Was: SW <-> Russia conspiracy) —Larry Pieniazek
    (...) Try to fix, then disengage if the (implied) contract becomes null and void. I help my relatives out of respect, admiration, and love. Why do you love someone? Philosophical question... but if I stop respecting my relatives I don't have that (...) (25 years ago, 19-May-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)